YUM! With Christmas right around the corner, why not try out this delicious Prime Rib recipe to serve as Christmas dinner?!
TIP: Rub the roast with the herb mixture the day before you cook it; the roast needs to be refrigerated overnight.
- 15 dried bay leaves, crumbled, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh sage leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 1/3 cup finely grated orange zest, (from 3 oranges)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 (about 7 pounds) three-rib prime rib of beef, trimmed and frenched
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and halved lengthwise