Do you have a Disney lover at home? (who doesn’t?!). Check out how to turn your Easter Eggs into their favorite Disney Characters!
- Hardboiled white egg (or wooden egg), painted brown
- Cardboard tissue tube (1 1/4 inch or so in diameter)
- Heavyweight craft paper (a yellow-and-red pattern for Woody’s shirt and brown for his hat)
- Fine-tipped black marker
- Paper hole punch
- Glue stick
- Glue dots
- Black-and-white cowhide patterned craft paper (or white craft paper with black patches colored on)
- Scrap of red fabric and small red rubber band for Woody’s neckerchief
- White cardstock
- Template for Woody Easter Egg
- Colored pencils
- Black marker
- White craft paint
To see the full tutorial visit Disney’s website!