Join the Crab Cove Visitor Center for their fun-filled Bay party to celebrate the end of 2012 and welcome 2013, the Chinese “Year of the Water Snake!” They have special activities throughout the day including nature crafts and animal talks in the Visitor Center. This event runs from 10:00am – 3:30pm.
Here is a schedule of events for the day:
- 11 a.m.-noon: Nature Walk by the Bay–see birds and look for evidence of animals on the beach.
- Noon-1 p.m.: Warm up with nature videos and popcorn and cider in our Old Wharf Classroom.
- 1-2 p.m.: Compete in a scavenger hunt around the Visitor Center!
- 2-3 p.m.: Bird Bingo Game.
- 3-3:30 p.m.: Watch the excitement of fish feeding time in our Bay aquariums.
Visit their website for more details: Crab Cove Visitor Center