At some point a BBQ has got to have beans. You can always buy the stuff in cans, toss it in a pot, and call it a day, but for not much extra work you can make up a pot that is seasoned to your taste. There are many different ways to do these, but I enjoy this vegetarian version.
- 1 – 15 oz. can Pinto Beans
- 1 – 15 oz. can Black Beans
- 1 tbs. of your favorite store-bought (or homemade) BBQ sauce
- 1 tbs. molasses
- 1 tbs. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Chipotle Tabasco Sauce